Friday, October 13, 2017

OCTOBER 13 THE JESUS QUESTIONS JQ#30-10 >>> Lessons, Lifestyle, and Parables of Jesus <<< JQ#30 “Do you not see all these things?” (Matthew 24:02)

LIVING FOR JESUS --- Daily Devotional

OCTOBER 13  THE JESUS QUESTIONS  JQ#30-10  >>> Lessons, Lifestyle, and Parables of Jesus <<< JQ#30 “Do you not see all these things?”  (Matthew 24:02)


287 of 365 - Prayers to JESUS    
Jesus, thank You for answering our prayers and I thank the Holy Spirit for putting my concerns before God for I know that I had been going through a period in my prayer life that I was fully aware of the danger of praying for an answer that would reflect my selfish desires so I prayed that the Holy Spirit would pray the Father for me so that the answer would be in His Perfect Time and His Perfect Will for my life. I know that I am a sinner and as such my prayers are from a “worldly” perspective and I am impatient and want things “my way” and I want them “now” — but God wants only “good things” for me and His Ways are not what I could possibly imagine and truly His Ways are BEST! Hopefully, I am now understanding a little better about my prayer life as this time I turned my need over to the Holy Spirit and I had one desire — not my will but Thine be done — and then in His Perfect Timing He has answered my prayer in a Way that far exceeds any answer that I could have imagined!!! Thank You Jesus!!!   AMEN


THE JESUS QUESTIONS

OCTOBER 13  THE JESUS QUESTIONS  JQ#30-10  >>> Lessons, Lifestyle, and Parables of Jesus <<< JQ#30 “Do you not see all these things?”  (Matthew 24:02)      Jesus gave His disciples a list of signs when they had asked Him “what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” (Matthew 24:3) and then Jesus introduced a term that the modern church debates, but both sides agree that the Tribulation will occur because Jesus Himself used the term when He told His disciples: “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.” (Matthew 24:9) Jesus completed His “List of Signs” and announced “…then the end will come.”  (Matthew 24:14) It was at this point that Jesus referred to the prophet Daniel and added a very specific detail to identifying the “Tribulation” when Jesus stated: “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place…” (Matthew 24 :15) Jesus was describing what the ‘abomination of desolation,’  looks like from Daniel’s question that Daniel had asked during his vision of the “little horn” that had overtaken the “Glorious Land” and his power had grown “up to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and some of the stars to the ground and trampled them. [The little horn] even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down {?the destruction of the Millennial Temple?}. Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground… [And Daniel asked in his vision] ‘How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices and the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled underfoot?” (Daniel 8:9-13)  Therefore Jesus is describing a future event of the “end time” when a non-believer will stand in the place of God and defile God’s Holy Sanctuary and the desolation of the Holy Place will be from “abominations”, hence the term “abomination of desolation” which will be recognized when the world sees someone claiming to be the “Prince of the host” and he will be standing in God’s Holy Place in the land of Judea offering “abominations” instead of “acceptable” daily sacrifices to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob! Jesus makes it clear that the “abomination of desolation” is not to be taken lightly  for after warning those that are in Judea to flee, Jesus then connects the “abomination of desolation” to the “Great Tribulation” as Jesus states: “For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:21) Jesus has been very clear and has given great detail on “all these things” that will happen leading up to and in the “end time” and so if we refuse to “see all these things” then it will not be God’s fault because He has given us every chance to remove the scales from our spiritual eyes in order that we can answer “Yes” when we finally hear with our hearts Jesus asking us, “Do you not see all these things which “the Son of God” has so plainly shown you in Holy Scripture!!!???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment