Tuesday, January 2, 2018

JANUARY 02 THE JESUS QUESTIONS Introduction-02: Lessons, Lifestyle, and Parables of Jesus: JQ#1-JQ#33 (Matthew 1:1 thru 3:17)

LIVING FOR JESUS --- Daily Devotional

JANUARY  02  THE JESUS QUESTIONS   Introduction-02: Lessons, Lifestyle, and Parables of Jesus: JQ#1-JQ#33  (Matthew 1:1 thru 3:17) 

Daily Prayer to JESUS    
Jesus, we pray as You instructed us to pray: “Our Father who is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread…” (Matthew 6:11) and we have confidence in Your Provisions that we will proclaim as did David “The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want…” (Psalm 23:1) Lord Jesus we come humbly before You each morning to start our day knowing that You ARE what You say You ARE: You Lord Jesus ARE “The Way, the Truth, and the Life…” (John 14:6) Lord we cannot on our own know Your Truth without “Faith” in Your Holy Word and “Trusting” that the “Way” that You lead us will produce the “abundant Life” — Lord we know that You are good to us because You choose to Love us in spite of ourselves and we thank You and give You praise. Lord I pray that You and Your Holy Spirit will move me and my selfish desires out of the darkness and into YOUR LIGHT!    AMEN

THE JESUS QUESTIONS
JANUARY  02  THE JESUS QUESTIONS   Introduction-02: Lessons, Lifestyle, and Parables of Jesus: JQ#1-JQ#33  (Matthew 1:1 thru 3:17) Jesus is a Name that is unlike any other name in history and this blog seeks to discover the TRUTH of Jesus because there are some very bold and “miraculous” claims associated with the Name of Jesus in the Holy Bible! The challenge of this blog is not to provide “proof” because this blog does not seek to be either the “judge” or the “jury” but rather this blog is simply a common ordinary, everyday “Joe” that takes the “witness” stand and with my left hand planted firmly on the Holy Bible and my right hand raised toward the heavens I proudly proclaim before all men, “I swear to tell the TRUTH, the whole TRUTH, and nothing but the TRUTH, so help me God!” I seek no personal secular gain but seek desperately for Spiritual guidance to live my life in “peace” and in the many years that I have been searching for a “shelter in the storm” I have learned that when you find that unexpected umbrella that it is smart to open it up and let it protect you from the rain. I stand before you and say that I did not expect to find TRUTH in any particular place, person, or philosophy because all my previous expectations and explorations of places where I “just knew” that TRUTH could be found had landed me in some very peculiar predicaments! My “witness” that I share in this blog is that for over 15 years now I have been applying to my life the TRUTH that I found in a book called the Holy Bible and I can say that by following God’s instructions I have avoided personal spiritual disaster and I know that my “deliverance” came not because of anything that I have done because my efforts are all selfish in nature and have always landed me in some form of trouble from which the TRUTH always has to rescue me! The Bible then has given me confidence that the Holy Scriptures are the Inspired Word of God and that the Holy Scriptures are designed to reveal TRUTH. In my life and experience the TRUTH that I have discovered in the Holy Bible has been constant and it consistently produces successful results in my personal life when I follow the TRUTH found in God’s Word. This blog then does not look to “prove” that the Word of God is infallible, this blog is simply to document how in my life the Word of God has proved Itself to me to be infallible in my life and I challenge you to answer for yourself the question posed by a man who was desperately seeking answers in his life, “What is truth?”. Take any book or any philosophy and search for the TRUTH within that book or philosophy and when you apply what is proclaimed by that book or philosophy to be the “truth” to your own life, you must then “test” your newly discovered “truth”: Ask yourself “Is this ‘truth’ actually making an improvement in my personal life?” The success or failure will be determined by what you “believe” and you must ask yourself and respect yourself by answering honestly this very personal question: “Am I willing to bet my life, my soul, and my eternity on this newfound ‘truth’ ?” The world was telling me loudly and rudely “You can find ‘TRUTH’ without God” but Reality is: GOD IS TRUTH!!! I close with the words of a famous country song: “That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!” Remember, “You are only ‘lying to yourself and living the lie’ if you are not believing in and living your life through the TRUTH as TRUTH proves itself to you through your own personal experience ——— and only you KNOW what you really believe!”

No comments:

Post a Comment