Friday, April 22, 2016

MARCH 20 The Jesus Questions

LIVING FOR JESUS --- Daily Devotional

March 20 / Day 21

365 Prayers to JESUS 
Jesus, each day as I start my day with the thought  “Jesus” there is a Peace that cannot be explained but LORD I need no explanation and that amplifies my Peace. There is no name like the Name of Jesus and there are no thoughts like thinking about Jesus! Each morning as I rise and go to Your Holy Word there is an eternal Hope for my life and then I write the Name “JESUS” and my soul knows that You are the Light of men and that Your Light is THE  LIFE. Jesus forgive me of my daily shortcomings and carry me until I finally become One with You, the Father, and the Holy Spirit. 

The Jesus Questions

JQ#4 - This section on “Judging” has been a struggle for me and my spirit feels violated by the world. Jesus was always teaching lessons that are universal in that every soul of every generation can apply His teaching to their daily lives. I know that every thing that I read about in God’s Holy Word points to Jesus and when we focus on Jesus we can see God’s love being poured out on all generations through the Great Sacrifice and Obedience of the Only Begotten Son yet when I read a command from Jesus as written in Matthew 7:6 I struggle with the command, not because I struggle with following Jesus but I struggle with the fear that I am not understanding the True Lesson Jesus is trying to teach when He says “Do not give what is holy to the dogs…” (Matthew 7:6)!! Yesterday the Holy Spirit led me consider that this new age of unbelievers are in the process of “re-defining” the “Moral Standard” by which we “judge” our actions and it is through that process of “re-defining the Moral Standard” that they have removed all that is “holy” from the judgment process thereby making the Moral Standard relative to the reigning political thought of what is best for the political beast to retain power and I gave two instances: (1) Abortion and (2) Same Sex Marriage. If we look at “Abortion” from its “re-definition” then we see that the politics of abortion is what is driving the re-definition of  abortion which is now defined from the political viewpoint which in our modern society is “the woman’s right to choose”. There is a great conflict with God’s word with this modern re-definition of “abortion” as the “woman’s right”??  God grants each individual life and God does not give the “right” to take that “life” from the individual God gave life to. Only by taking the “holy” aspect away from life can they “re-define” abortion! You cannot show a single abortion that has not deprived an individual of that individual’s “God given right to life”!! The same is true with “Same Sex Marriage” — Two people of the same sex have been given by those seeking political power the “legal” right to marriage but there is no way that same sex couples can enter into “Holy Matrimony”. The political “re-definition” of marriage has had the “holy” element of marriage removed therefore “holy matrimony” is impossible when “holy” has been politically removed!  Again this has been done to “re-define” those terms that have always kept our moral compass pointing to the “Truth” of God. Jesus is teaching us on “judging” in Matthew 7:6 that we must not abandon God’s Laws and we should always “judge” as led by the Holy Scripture and not by “re-definition” of men seeking to remove that which is “holy” from the definition of “Right and Wrong”. Tomorrow we will start looking at JQ#5 in Matthew 7:7-12 which will return “Holy” to our judgments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment