Friday, April 22, 2016

MARCH 2 The Jesus Questions

LIVING FOR JESUS --- Daily Devotional

March 2 / Day 3

365 Prayers to JESUS 
Jesus, praise the Name above all names, for You Jesus are the Only Door that opens into Eternal Life! Lord Jesus, guide us in Your Ways that we can with all confidence know that if we walk in Your Light that the “darkness of this world” will never overshadow us and make us lose the path to Your Kingdom. Lord we are caught up this year especially in trying to choose a leader to return our nation back to the greatness  we had as “One Nation Under God”. You have already proven that the nations that follow You will be lead to the True Peace. Lord Jesus, forgive our nation for  straying from the path of Righteousness You have laid out before us, and forgive me for hiding my Light for the darkness is great in America — here I am, Lord use me!

The Jesus Questions
JQ#1 Matthew 5:13 (Continued) —Why study the questions of Jesus? On Monday, February 29, 2016 the format of this posting went from a journaling format to an open forum as I was impressed by the Holy Spirit to get more people to dig deeper into their relationship with Jesus and to encourage all believers to consider the possibility that we are guilty of what was spoken in Revelation to the angel of the church at Ephesus: “I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary. Nevertheless, I have this against you, that you have left your first love.” (Revelation 2:1-4) Jesus spoke these words in John while John “was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day” (Revelation 1:10) Feb 29, 2016 was the Lord’s Day and I was “in the Spirit” when I was impressed to double my efforts to better understand what Jesus expects of my life and witness for Him! The Spirit then directed me to study all the questions that Jesus asked during His earthly ministry and to encourage others to examine themselves and see if they “have left [their] first love.” I know that the more I study Jesus, the better I get through the problems each day affords me and when I can truly answer from my heart one of these questions that Jesus poses during His Teachings that I grow closer to my “first love”. I am really impressed that the end times are VERY close and that the Spirit is trying to impress upon all “Born Again Believers” to return to our “first love” and TRUST that Jesus is the Only Way and we need not ask like Thomas, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” (John 14:5). I personally have been worried about the upcoming elections and how do I vote in a way that honors God and shines the Light of Jesus? The answer is simply to listen to Jesus and trust that if we let Him lead that our path will be well laid out for us. This study has been initiated by the Holy Spirit and is to be shared with everyone therefore I will challenge everyone that reads this to dig deep into their relationship with Jesus. I encourage everyone concerned about the election to read 1 John 18-27, and then John 14:15-21 and consider your current relationship with Jesus — How’s your “Love” life?

No comments:

Post a Comment